Gift album I made for Masquerade

mommie2angels

<font color=blue>Would you like to be in the pictu
Ya'll I just wanted to share the gift album that I made for Masquerade. They are the show that is in Italy at Epcot. There last show will be April 24th so we wanted to do something special for them. We gave it to them last week.

Masquerade album

Kelli, the album came out beautifully! You put in so much time & effort. I am sure they love it.

The album is great!! Everytime we're at Epcot we try to catch that show in Italy. What did you mean by their last show is April 24? I didn't know that they were ending it! We love it!

That is a beautiful album! I'm so sad that Masquerade is ending. I think it was one of my all time favorite shows at Epcot.

b&bdiscruisers, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Masquerade will indeed be ending. We keep hoping they will come up and say it's not true. As of now their last performance will be the evening of April 24th. They will be bringing characters into Italy. It will be Pinocchio, Gepetto and Jiminy Crickett.

Here is the photo show I did for Masquerade.
Masquerade photo show

Your photo show is wonderful! We won't be back to Disney until April 30, so I guess that's all for us! It will be greatly missed!:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter