Gideon’s

Magic4UsZ's

DIS Veteran
I’d love to have a cookie from Gideon’s but I’m not sure how to go about it next week, do you walk up and get a virtual place in line or wait in the stand by line? Plus we won’t be to DS till later afternoon. Is the wait still hours long???Any help would be appreciated!!!

I was wondering how this is all done too. I went to YouTube. If I got this correct: go to Gideon's and find the virtual queue line. Put your name in ( somewhere will be there to take your name and contact) and then when you time comes up, you go. That's what we plan on doing unless something changes/or if this is wrong.

Thanks !!! That’s kinda what I thought but wasn’t sure since things change frequently. I wonder what the current wait times have been recently.

Put your name on the list as soon as you arrive to DS. Go and shop and get dinner and you should be called in a few hours for your return time.
Last week (50th) there was a 4 hour wait in the afternoon for cookies, but I think that was because of the birthday.

We have waited anywhere from 30 minutes up to 2 hours. The cookies are worth the wait, but also try the peanut butter cold brew if you like coffee, its delicious.

Good Luck!

We went Monday evening. Got in virtual queue at 6:15pm. Wait was 80 min. Then maybe 15 min once we got in the physical line. The red velvet cake is terrible. Avoid. Bride of Frankenstein was our favorite cookie. None of their stuff is great. There are equally good or better sweets in Disney springs without the hassle.

Last night there was no virtual queue- got in line around 4:45 and was inside in about 15-20 minutes.

And fwiw- my daughter thinks the red velvet cake is the best she’s ever had. She is 16 and has had quite a few!

I’ve heard from many, many people that their red velvet cake is the best they ever had so it just goes to show that tastes are subjective and always try something if it appeals to you!

Thank you everyone!!! We will go out our name in and then go to dinner🤞🏻 If it doesn’t work out there is always Amorettes!

What happens if you're at dinner when your name comes up? Do you just jump in line asap or are you out of luck?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter