Ghost town?

cmputerdazed

<font color=green>I love the way you call it sleep
Is it packed says it is a ghost town on October 29,30,31. Is that right? And why would that be?

I thought the same thing lol especially with AP restrictions getting lifted...I wonder how long people are "waiting" for Galaxy's Edge to have less crowds.

I thought the same thing lol especially with AP restrictions getting lifted...I wonder how long people are "waiting" for Galaxy's Edge to have less crowds.

It's also possible people are waiting for Marvel Land to open too. I believe its expected Summer 2020.

With star wars land half open, and a new land a year away, if I was the type to travel very infrequently to Disney, I would be waiting for the end of all the major construction.

Crowd calendars are awful. Wretched. Trust them not.

Having said that, Halloween itself has been very light the past few years - but part of that was since the park was always closing early for a party (and people don’t want to waste tickets on early closure days). Now that the party is at DCA, it’s possible more people will show up to enjoy DL itself on the holiday... especially with Halloween Screams happening. So I’ll be curious how it goes this year.

It will likely be very crowded. Especially on the 29th and 31 since the Halloween parties are at DCA on those nights so pass holders can only go to Disneyland on those nights. Whenever Disneyland has had the parties in the past, DCA is often jammed packed on those nights so it very likely will be reversed this year. Plus people love to see the Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland park so I'd expect big crowds.

I’ve been there those dates a few times and I it wasn’t a ghost town but it was lightly crowded. I was actually looking at their calendar for those dates. My first thought was it won’t be a ghost town because travelers will see that and flood the place. 😂

Re: crowd calendars at DLR -- Most accurate crowd calendars?
10/31 has been pretty good in the morning and early afternoon the past few years, until the party crowds started showing up at DL. With the party at DCA this year, who knows how that will affect the crowds at DL, especially with SWGE in the picture now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter