Ghost Pics from Memento Mori Freak me out - Am I the only one?

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
They are kinda neat if I don’t know the person in the picture but I just don’t like the idea of seeing myself dead and getting the pic done of DD8 really disturbs me because I certainly don’t want to see her like that.

I am certainly not judging anyone who gets these pictures done. I just hope DD never wants it done.:eek:

They are kinda neat if I don’t know the person in the picture but I just don’t like the idea of seeing myself dead and getting the pic done of DD8 really disturbs me because I certainly don’t want to see her like that.

I am certainly not judging anyone who gets these pictures done. I just hope DD never wants it done.:eek:

I am so fascinated by these pictures that I can't wait to see them in person. I, too, am almost afraid to see myself in them- but have to do it- it's just too cool. Going Halloween week.

Just remember that actual dead people don't look like that. Besides, what better way to enter the afterlife than to be one of the 999 Happy Haunts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter