GG for October 2008

I'm glad to hear October is nice weather. John, did you go in early October or later in the month. We will probably be arriving the last couple of days of Sept..and into the first week of October.
I'm looking forward to going a different time of year than we have previously.
As much as I hated having to put the trip off I am looking forward to visiting during a time of year that I haven't visited before. Who knows, after this, October may become our favorite time of year.

i'm going in between you both i'll be there Oct 12-27 so will only be there for a day before those of you that get in the end of oct

I'm glad to hear October is nice weather. John, did you go in early October or later in the month. We will probably be arriving the last couple of days of Sept..and into the first week of October.
I'm looking forward to going a different time of year than we have previously.
As much as I hated having to put the trip off I am looking forward to visiting during a time of year that I haven't visited before. Who knows, after this, October may become our favorite time of year.

DH and I went last October (end of month) for out 10 year anniversary. We LOVED it! So we said we'd have to go back this year and take the kids to MNSSHP!

We have been in May, too hot already, October into November, LOVED it, and most recently beginning of December. Our favorite is October. If you time it right you will see all the Halloween decorations, nothing then the starts of Christmas and Holiday decorations. The weather was great, shorts to sweatshirt in evenings. I'm sure the camping will be perfect this time of year too. I'm planning on bringing the AC if needed though. I can't wait to meet up with some of y'all. Auntie wish you could join us at the end of the month too.
Loretta

We have 10/30 thru 11/2 ressies. What ever anyone decides to do that weekend, I'm game!! BTW - kids do trick-or-treat at FtW! So if you want to see a lot of princesses & pirates, stay at your site & pass out some candy. (The adults appreciate beer, wine, or kungaloosh, however!:thumbsup2 )

Wow. I do miss Wegmans. They had just come to the area when we moved. The closest I can come to Wegmans here is the local Harris Teeter, and I rarely shop there unless its for wine or a quick stop for one or two things. Vending machines? Are they pony bottles?
Loretta

From the picture I saw, it looks like full sized bottles. They are going to have some sort of finger scanning device to prevent underage purchases. I think some homeless guy could make a few bucks hanging out by one and scanning his finger for kids, or maybe the kids could cut off mom or dad's finger and wear it around their neck for an "emergency."

From the picture I saw, it looks like full sized bottles. They are going to have some sort of finger scanning device to prevent underage purchases. I think some homeless guy could make a few bucks hanging out by one and scanning his finger for kids, or maybe the kids could cut off mom or dad's finger and wear it around their neck for an "emergency."

Glad DS is 25...:scared1:

...I think some homeless guy could make a few bucks hanging out by one and scanning his finger for kids, or maybe the kids could cut off mom or dad's finger and wear it around their neck for an "emergency."

Jim......man you think of ALL the good scams!!!!:worship: :thumbsup2

We have 10/30 thru 11/2 ressies. What ever anyone decides to do that weekend, I'm game!! BTW - kids do trick-or-treat at FtW! So if you want to see a lot of princesses & pirates, stay at your site & pass out some candy. (The adults appreciate beer, wine, or kungaloosh, however!:thumbsup2 )

Deb, we are definitely trick-o-treating at your site! :thumbsup2 hehe j/k Glad you're going to be there! I'm looking forward to meeting you this time!

Dh is celebrating his 40'th, we are celebrating our 11th anniversary, and Halloween fun for the kids at the Fort! Can't wait! :goodvibes

That will happen, just give it time.
Loretta

US3

Thanks a lot.....

I hope you're camping next to us the last week of Oct. I am going to play "it's a small world" all night on the outside speakers just for you

I would do it and i don't think my kids would complain about the drive. We're trying to plan for Oct. 09. We want to stay at least 10 days but as the kids are getting older its getting harder to keep them out of school for more than a week. To hard to catch back up. Hmmmmm, maybe i should homeschool.

I would do it and i don't think my kids would complain about the drive. We're trying to plan for Oct. 09. We want to stay at least 10 days but as the kids are getting older its getting harder to keep them out of school for more than a week. To hard to catch back up. Hmmmmm, maybe i should homeschool.

I understand! We are keeping dd9 out of school for a week in October. Halloween falls on a Friday this year...so its food for thought! :)

We aren't camping, but will be at SSR the 17th to the 25th to celebrate me being able to order off the seniors menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter