GFV Sales open to public

Not sure how DVC classifies the transaction but I would inquire if it was classified correctly to get the double points. If it is the Disney Chase and double points on Disney purchases I think you should be fine but if you get double points on travel you may not get them. I have had that happen to me that the hotel in UK we stayed at did not put the transaction down as travel they used something else! :confused3

It is a Disney purchase. All Disney purchases are double points with the premier card.

We purchased 125pts at VGF and only put a deposit down on our card. Are you saying we can pay the balance with our Disney Chase card and get the double points (we are premier holders)? If so, YIPPEE!,

We purchased 125pts at VGF and only put a deposit down on our card. Are you saying we can pay the balance with our Disney Chase card and get the double points (we are premier holders)? If so, YIPPEE!,

YES! :thumbsup2 Our guide even split it up into 2 billing cycles :yay:

Just remember that if you are financing, the APR is 1% higher if you're not paying by direct debit.

We are not financing but will want to put it on our card and pay the bill in full when received. Might have to get our limit increased, or are you saying they would do two transactions so they would appear on a separate billing cycle for us.

We are not financing but will want to put it on our card and pay the bill in full when received. Might have to get our limit increased, or are you saying they would do two transactions so they would appear on a separate billing cycle for us.

My guide told me he would do it in 2 cycles. He did 10,000 in this cycle and will do 5,000 + closing costs I guess in the 2nd cycle. I had a 10,000 limit and had been using the card. I called yesterday to make sure the purchase would go through once I saw it pending and the lady told me it would. She said that they will allow it if it comes from Disney, but I should pay some of it down because she doesn't know how much over 10,000 they will allow. I plan to float about 7,000 for 6 months to get the 0% interest and then I will pay it off completely.

I've done all of my direct purchases on my Chase Disney Visa. To get the 6 month no interest financing they need to break it up into increments of $10,000 or less. If you have the credit limit it doesn't have to be in different billing cycles, just separate transactions. Usually they've posted a couple of days apart.

Not sure if I read this correctly, but is it true that I can't get February use year?

You can get a February UY but you won't get points until 2014 because the resort didn't exist in Feb 2013. DVD can only offer UY's 6 months before the opening date of the resort.

:earsboy: Bill

That's interesting. I was told I could buy 50 and I am not yet a member.

I think the "minimum" is a bit of a moving target. Disney would rather sell you something rather than nothing. So I'm sure if you say you want a 50- or 75-point contract, they'll counter with "the minimum is 100 points." If you say "too bad, I'm only interested in xx number of points." They will probably tell you they can try to make an exception before letting you walk away.

That's interesting. I was told I could buy 50 and I am not yet a member.

I'm sure your Guide got you "special permission" from their manager. Seems like if you are willing to play hard ball, there are a lot of special permissions available. :goodvibes

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter