GF sugarloaf unavailable?

stevesgirl

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip to the GF next April/may and I wanted to stay club level at the outer building sugarloaf. I have tried multiple dates and these rooms keep coming up as unavailable. I find this hard to believe especially bc I am booking so far in advance. Is anyone aware of any construction or rehab that might be going on next year that would make that building unavailable?

It might be the website. A couple of days ago someone posted that every single room on property was showing unavailable. I would try calling CRO :)

For the last week or so people have been running into all sorts of issues when it comes to booking a room. If we were to believe the Disney website, just a couple of days ago the entire resort was completely sold out for a certain time frame (I forget the dates). I'd call CRO!

I agree with the pp. There have been a lot of glitches lately with the website, so I would call. Good luck.

I have been successful in obtaining a room in Sugarloaf upon check in. I booked a regular room and just asked if any upgrades were available at check in and what the price might be for the upgrade. I did this in late August around the 23rd. Worked fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter