GF main bldg concierge....deluxe verses standard

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
Is there a big difference in size between a deluxe club level room and a standard club level room? With 4 people(2 adults, 2 children (5,infant)) Is there a significant difference? Promo is available for standard but only king deluxe which obviously won't work.

Thanks!

The standard GF rooms - including the concierge rooms - are all about 440 sq ft...they are a nice size hotel room.

The deluxe concierge rooms in the main building are about 600 to 650 sq feet. I have seen a few...there are different layouts - and they are VERY LARGE. The thing is with the deluxe rooms that sleep 4, there are no magic kingdom views. My family was never willing to give up the castle view for extra space in the room.

Happy planning! :goodvibes

Lives4Disney

WOW that is a big difference! Thanks for your reply! MK view is something to consider as well.

Now the question is....with all that extra room why cant they fit 5 like the regular rooms?

Now the question is....with all that extra room why cant they fit 5 like the regular rooms?

Mr. Marvel, Are you a pot stirrer?:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (JK)

I think it's probably because sofa beds are inevitably uncomfortable....the way the room is set up it's two queens and then a nice seating area with a sofa and chairs & TV. If it was a fold out sofa there would be issues......Believe me...we had ISSUES at the BWI with their "deluxe" rooms that sleep 6 (supposedly)...two queens and the sofa bed. :rolleyes: My son - the sofa bed guy;) - wound up sleeping on the floor on a pile of blankets because the sofa bed was a JOKE. They couldn't scrape up a rollaway.:sad2: The GF probably doesn't want to deal with that trouble.:rotfl: Actually....any time we've had to rely on a sofa bed (ANYWHERE) the kids have found the floor more comfortable then the chain link fence mattresses they use.:rotfl2:

Lives4Disney :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter