GF - lunch at pool?

mickey's merry men

Earning My Ears
Hey Folks,
We'll be at GF the week before labor day:). We're planning on spending a few quiet mornings/early afternoons at the pool and would like to just eat there, if possible. We're also on the DxDDP. Does anyone know if there is food at the pool that we can use for DDP credits? Also... are there cocktails available poolside?
TX!

I know you can order lunch by the pool from private dining (room service). I would guess that you could use room service (2 ts) credits for that too.

Another option is just going to Gasparilla's and brining lunch back to the pool.

We've done both.

There are definitely cocktails available, both pools have a pool bar. As far as lunch goes, you can order from Private Dining and have it delivered to the pool, I'm not sure how that would work with the DP.

Your best bet is to ask on the Restaurants board, in the Dining Plan forum. They will have the most accurate info, I'm sure.

DisneyMomx7 - I see you beat me to it!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter