• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

GF Hamburgers at MK Counter service ?

Lachelli

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

Can anyone advise on if its possible to grab a gluten free hamburger from any of the counter service options in Magic Kingdom

Thanks

Lachelli

Every quick service we have gone to have the gf buns. It takes a few extra minutes- just be prepared for that.
CH also has gf chicken tenders.
Tell the cashier immediately that you need gf. They will have to call the manager or chef out to talk with you. If we see a manager in the register area, we just go directly to them since that is who the cashier will have to call anyway. Saves waiting in line at the register to have the cashier call them over. ;)

We get gluten free burgers at Pecos Bills in Magic Kingdom. We have had quick service at Cosmic Rays and the Hot Dog Place, too. But for burgers, we go to Pecos and it's always worked out great. Try to go off hours if possible (just before or after main rush). And prepare for an additional 10 minute wait. You can see photos in the food link in sig of burgers from Pecos.
Because the toppings are all open air, you may want to request clean toppings from the back.

Most but not all seem to have them.

My favorite site for detailed GF advice is glutenfreedairyfreewdw.blogspot . It has a lot of details about what is available where.

Good luck!

COLUMBIA harbor house has great fried allergy free chicken tenders and fries. The GF buns for Burgers aren't that great and I have stopped ordering them. Pinocchio has GF pizza with Udi's crust.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter