GF for HONEYMOON

cmac0531

I LOVE DISNEY!
MY FH and I are staying at the GF for our honeymoon the end of September and believe that we have the Garden View. My travel agent said that she would put a word in that it was our honeymoon. Has anyone ever been upgraded at the GF on their honeymoon? And if so, what room were you upgraded to?

How romantic! The GF for your honeymoon :) I've never stayed at the GF so I thought I would bump this back to page one so one of our veterans could answer your question :)

We stayed there on our honeymoon in 1995. We were in the Sugar Loaf Building (I am pretty sure) and we had one of those turret rooms with the high ceilings. There was a full balcony we could eat breakfast on. The first night when we returned from the parks there was champagne and a beautiful peach colored rose in the room (at the time the biulding was all done in peach and sea foam green. I think it has been rehabbed by then)

We had a great time. We made sure that we enjoyed the hotel. We swam at the pool, listened to music in the lobby and walked around the resort at night. We only stayed there a few nights and then moved over to CBR, so we wanted to enjoy the hotel.

If turn down service is not automatic, request it. When we went it, you automatically got it but we had to request it at the Polynesian last September. There is nothing like winding down for the night with cholcolates on you pillow!

Have a wonderful, romantic and magical wedding and honeymoon. Congratulations.

Thank you! We can't wait to go. We figured that since it was our honeymoon, we would do it right and stay at the GF. I can't wait to see how beautiful it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter