GF construction

tallvine

Earning My Ears
I was looking at the GF FAQ thread & halfway through it mentioned current construction work being done. I didn't have time to keep going through the entire thread to get details - can anyone give me a quick update? I'll be at GF in 3 weeks. thanks!

Construction areas change, it seems like every few days. On going construction in the Main Bldg is replacement of tile on the floors. When I was there 3 weeks ago, they had one section screened off and were putting the tile down. Except for traffic being re-routed, you would never know work was being done. The was no noise heard during the day. As for the outside, they are painting buildings. Sago cay had the most activity. There were lifts in the back and front during the day, while they were painting and around 4 pm they were lowered for the night. The building near Big Pine keys also had the lift in front of it. All in all, it didn't impact my 7 day stay and the grounds were still beautiful. They do seem to work very quickly, so the outside painting might be finished by the time you get there. Have a great vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter