GF Concierge Availability

pvl000

Earning My Ears
I went to try and book the GF Conc. (Suger Loaf) today for 12/4-10/04. Expedia shows availability but CRO and disney.com show none.

Anyone have any ideas on what might be going on?

Sometimes travel agencies will block a certain number of rooms. It looks like that might be happening here. The disneyworld.com site doesn't show concierge as being available either. If you really want to go through CRO, then you might be able to book a standard room and be put on the wait list for Sugar Loaf or maybe try a travel agent like dreamsunlimitedtravel.com.

Tammi

I've had this happen to me before and when I get to the end of the process, expedia says "cannot confirm reservation, try again," or something like that. In other words, just because it's coming up on an expedia or travelocity front page doesn't mean you'll get a confirm at the end of the process.

It's never happened to me with a WDW hotel, but its' happened with Universal recently as I've been planning for an october trip. It has also happened to me frequently on airline reservations. I go to the airline's web site, and a particular flight appears to be gone at a particular price. When I try to get it on expedia or travelocity, it shows up at the old, good price, but then tells me no dice at the end of the process (usually after waiting through three minutes of a "do not hit the back button, wait for confirmation" screen).

Just keep trying everyday to check for availability for concierge. I've trying for a few months-more often in the past few weeks. Anyway, I just upgraded recently from Lagoon View to Lodge Concierge at the GF. Finally, they had availability. Just didn't have any at RPC. Guess beggars can't be choosers! Best of Luck.

When I called originally to book the GF, they only had Lagoon View and Concierge avail. We were scared of the price for Concierge so we opted for the lagoon view. A week later when I called about Concierge (after much consideration and budgeting:blush: ) they had no availability online or via CRO!:confused:

I thought my dates were least traveled! Then I called back AGAIN a couple of days later and Concierge was available, so we switched it, but it was only SL, not RP.

Like SAMNBILLY said, keep checking everyday, you never know...::yes:: Hope to see you there! :hug:

ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter