• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GF CL vs. CR CL Spring Break/Easter 2013

smcbelle

Earning My Ears
DH and I are planning our second trip for Spring Break/Easter 2013. DD will be 8 yo. We stayed WL CL on our last visit (2009).

We've narrowed it down to the GF CL or CR CL. We are not DVC, but would be fine staying in a DVC building, if we could get in during that time period. A castle view isn't mandatory, but we'd like to be able to see the MK fireworks from the resort. DD would also enjoy the boat parade.

We liked the WL, but found our suite to be way too small. That also might have had something to do with the fact that I packed half my closet! I'll probably pack less this time, and hit the laundry room at an off time.

DD isn't a great swimmer, and gets very overwhelmed with pools that are packed with kids. A quieter pool area would be nice.

I'd appreciate any input on room/suite/villa sizes and views, laundry facilities, pools, refurbished rooms, construction noise, etc. I honestly think it was easier to plan the first visit, since I had nothing to compare it to!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter