Getting to Whispering Canyon?

alh2011

Mouseketeer
My family has a 120pm lunch ADR at whispering canyon cafe for July 30. We will be at the MK that morning. How long will it take us to get to te restaurant? And can we take the ferry or monorail to get there? Just wanting to decide on when we need to leave MK to make sure we get there in time for our ressie. Also my parents may drive and meet us there so will they be able to park at the WL?

Thanks!!

Yes your parents can drive there. Tell them at the gate you have reservations and they will wave you in. From MK you can take a boat over to the WL. Timing maybe someone else should answer but I'd allow 45 min at least because its all in the timing of the boats. There's plenty to look at when you arrive. Many hidden mickeys are in the lobby. Enjoy!

Just hop on the Wilderness Lodge boat. There is a designated boat from MK that takes you right to the resort.

as others have said ferry from MK to WL is the way to go. I would allow 45 to an hour to get there. that gives you time to just miss the ferry, which always happens to me, and still get there on time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter