Getting to Trails End

Lawdawg

Mouseketeer
If we have a dinner reservation at Trails End, and are staying off property, can we Uber to Wilderness Lodge and take the boat? I didn’t know if they would let us into Wilderness if we did not have a dinner reservation there. If it’s possible, I feel like this may be easier than taking the interior busses at the Campground. Thanks

There is a boat from Magic Kingdom that runs to Ft. Wilderness and docks right by Trails End. That’s what we did and it was easy.

We generally drive to the campground and take the internal bus system, did take the boat from the lodge once but it is closed and have walked over, but that is also now closed.

We generally drive to the campground and take the internal bus system, did take the boat from the lodge once but it is closed and have walked over, but that is also now closed.
I didn't think they were letting anyone park at the entrance to Fort Wilderness unless they were a guest there. MK to FW by boat might be your only option.

We recently parked there without an issue because we had a dining reservation. They typically don't let you park without one.

We have also taken the boat from MK and it puts you right where you want to be - no internal bus needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter