Getting to the Poly

mouseman41

DIS Veteran
What is the best way to get to the Polynesian for a 7:30am O'hana breakfast. We will not have a car and we are staying at the POP. I think I know but I think it is best to check with all the experts.

if I were you, I would grab a Magic Kingdom bus........from there you can either grab the monorail (ask to ride in front! you'll get a great view of the contemporary!) OR take the ferry. either way, it's relaxing and fun! just leave plenty of time!

The best/fastest way to the Poly from Pop is by cab - around $20. Otherwise you would do the bus - to Magic Kingdom - mono (or boat) to the Poly (allow for lots of time).

We are taking a cab for our breakfast at the Kona Cafe. It may cost about $20, but for that $20 you will get an extra hour of sleep that morning. It is much nicer to just hop in a cab then to have to do the bus/monorail shuffle. I usually don't mind taking Disney transportation to get around, but that hour of sleep in the morning is precious!

if I were you, I would grab a Magic Kingdom bus........from there you can either grab the monorail (ask to ride in front! you'll get a great view of the contemporary!) OR take the ferry. either way, it's relaxing and fun! just leave plenty of time!

If I remember correctly, I don't think the ferries start running until 8:30 am. Might be good to double check that option for an early breakfast ADR.

They no longer allow people to ride in the front of the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter