getting to resort when doing land and sea

elemusing

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,

I haven't cruised in about 5 years although I am a two-time DCL vet. I was asked by my Dreams Unlimited person for our cruise next summer if we wanted to use Magical Express to get to our resort??? I thought that you automatically got the cruise transfer when you booked from the airport to resort and then to ship and then back to airport?? Do they not do this anymore?

TIA!
Angie

ME takes you from the airport to the resort. ME is for anyone staying at a DW resort, but you have to sign up for it in advance. Maybe that's what they were asking. :confused3 Then after your land stay, you will take the DCL bus (something totally different from ME) from your resort to the port. Then after the cruise, you will take the DCL bus back to the airport. (If you purchase the DCL bus transfers separately, it's about $70 roundtrip).

We are doing the L/S trip, and the Magical Express takes you from the airport to your hotel free of charge (gratuity not included).

We then paid $70 each (children 2 and under free if sitting on lap) for the DCL transfer to pick us up from POFQ at around noon, to get us to the Port. The thing is, you're already checked in for the cruise, because you check in at your hotel! So you go right on board. Then when your cruise is over, DCL takes you from the port to the airport. So it's like $35 each way per person.

HTH! have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter