Getting to MCO from HRH

d4est

<font color=orange><b>The Tag Fairy is really Ghos
Is it a pain to get a taxi from the Hard Rock to MCO? We will be at Disney for the first part of our stay, using Magical Express to get to Disney. Then a taxi from Disney to HRH. Just wondering if it will be a pain. Also, is it it crazy expensive?

We could rent a car, I suppose, but don't really need one, except for what travel I listed.

It is a breeze. Just go to the front and there will be one there unless you are leaving at an obscure time and then you might want to book ahead. It costs about $35. That is what we usually do.

Last trip just my husband and I, took cabs. We stayed at RPR and cab the from MCO was $42 and the return was $41. Like Damo said it was easy as pie! The bellhop called us one and they were parked somewhere very close and came right up.

I am very relieved to know this. DH gets very worried when he is not in control. He worried himself sick last year when we were depending on Disney's Magical Express. Everything worked beautifully, he now admits.

Personally, I would call Sunray Transportation and get a car service. Contact Bob and tell him you want a transfer from Disney to HRH then a ride from HRH to MCO. We are doing something similar and he quoted us $82. Great service and nice cars. Mention that you heard about him on the Dis. This should relieve your husband's fears. www.sunraytransportation.com:drive:

We were at Universal/RPR the week of Christmas and used taxi's exclusively with great success. I felt taxi's were easier than other services because you didn't have to schedule them ahead of time. Just walk to the valet area and tell them you need a taxi and there it is. We did call down sometimes and tell them we were coming for a taxi but not always and we never had to wait.
We did not need a grocery store stop or anything like that and that might make a difference to you if you do need to stop. Some car services include a 30 minute stop in their fee. The taxi's we got were all very clean and the drivers were professional and helpful.

stupid ? but we're doing the same thing. will a taxi hold 4 people? :confused3

cotomom, I have to ask about the pup on the right! We have a dog, now about 17 months old, that looked very similar to yours! He is a mutt that we got from a local shelter. They told us "bulldog mix." The vet says definitely some pit & maybe some boxer.

So, what kind is yours?

Yes, a taxi will hold 4 people. There were four of us and the youngest was
18. Three of us sat on the back seat and my husband sat in the front. We had lots of luggage, too, and that wasn't a problem.

Here is a picture of ours when he was a pup.

213396_1130541266.jpg

All the doggies look so sweet! :dogdance: d4est that is one cute puppy and you're right the similarities to the other dog is remarkable!

Aren't they sweet! Thanks for seeing the similarities Fan2CSKr!

cotomom, I have to ask about the pup on the right! We have a dog, now about 17 months old, that looked very similar to yours! He is a mutt that we got from a local shelter. They told us "bulldog mix." The vet says definitely some pit & maybe some boxer.

So, what kind is yours?

Hi! :wizard:
Sorry it took me a bit to find you! I can't help all that much :laughing: as ours is a rescue as well. We 'think' that she's part boxer, part........ :confused3 Somedays I say pit :eek: , sometimes I say Lab because she LOVES water! We have a pool that our kids are finally old enough to have no baby fence. Well, we have to keep it up because of HER! She'll get in several times a day to swim, even in the winter. :laughing: . The vet tech says even possibly some pug ... So, who knows. All I know is she is a real love! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter