Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coraline, Child's Play (although that one was intended to be scary, it absolutely terrified me), and the monkeys in the original Wizard of Oz.

Do you have your own room? Or do you share?
I've had my own room for about a year and a half now. But before that I shared a room with my little sister, and before that I shared a room with my little brother, and before that I shared a room with my big brother lol.

I share with my little sister, but I'm getting my older sister's room when she goes to college next year

I have my own room. Perks of being the only girl. My brothers shared a room until they got older and begged to have their own rooms.

Except in August I'll have a dorm room. So I'll share that with my best friend. But I'll still have my own room back home.

I have my own room.Of course since I'm an only child there's not really any one to share a room with.

I have my own room. (And I have not redecorated/painted it since I moved in when I was about 3.)

I've always had my own room but I used to go sleep on the floor of my brother's room so often when I had nightmares when I was little, it was kind of like we shared a room.

Orreed question!
What is your favorite WDW shop?
Hm, probably Mousegears, though I do love looking around Crystal Arts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter