Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

My family gave little gifts then I worked as Elsa for two parties. After I went to my boyfriend's lake house where I spent the weekend. We did gifts (I got a really pretty ifinity sign diamond necklace from Greg and candy and trinkets from his parents.) We roasted hot dogs by the fire and chilled watching Wresting and Malificent. It was a good day.

Orreed question!
What is your favorite music video?
Overjoyed, by Matchbox 20. I just love the video so much.
It will take a lot for me to stop calling this my favorite.

It was hard for me to choose but I choose Alligator Sky by Owl City. It's really beautiful and optimistic. I'm probably bias for it being my favorite though on the fact it was the inspiration for my play.

Sarah question!
Are you going to prom this year?
Nope. My college does some ball type thing, but I'm not going to go to that.

My favorite music video.... I think I'll have to go with the one for When Can I See You Again by Owl City, it has clips from Wreck-it Ralph and is generally amazing!

And no, I'm not in school this year. Even if I was, my old school didn't have prom.

Yes!!! I've been excited for prom for so long!!!

I bought my dress two weeks ago and my friend asked me to prom last week.

I don't have a prom to go to, but I probably wouldn't anyway.

I'm going to prom, just cause it's senior prom and I can wear a pretty dress. I never get looked twice at so I know I won't get asked or anything, so I'll be going stag.

yes lol even tho i'm in college my bf is a senior in high school
he asked me last weekend, he came to campus and surprised me and asked me to prom
this will be our third prom together

Yes! I'm quite excited. Our theme is Enchanted Forest. I should be going with my boyfriend.

Orreed question!
What are your spring break plans?
Nothing really. My family used to go places but now our spring breaks don't line up. I'll probably just be lazy and hang out with friends.

I have tickets to a show at my local regional theater, but other than that, nothing.

My favorite music video is "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift. I know.

I do not wish to attend prom this year. Or next year, but my friends are still trying to bribe me into going.

No idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter