Getting that Disney Itch!!!

lustergirl

DIS Veteran
I had promised myself that I wouldn't go to disney world this year after going twice last year- thought I might give my pocketbook a break, lol. But I have been getting that deep feeling (right in the good ole belly). I was looking at my previous trips' disney pictures- I miss "the house of the mouse" and have admitted defeat. I have tentatively planned a trip during our favorite month to go- September, most liking the end of this month the best. I am starting a new job on 3/5 (kudos to me- lots of more money!!) so I have to check my schedule there before I can really make this reservation. Good things come to those that wait!! I have gone in September the past 2 years only to enjoy the free dining. I am pretty sure disney will offer that once again this year- I guess we will all see probably come April or May.

Does anyone else get this feeling- I miss disney world terribly and I just came back from a trip this past December.

yes! until I drive my family:banana::banana: :banana: WDW is an addiction ( I will keep my vice) Planning two trips for this year one with 13 people the other with only 9. can't wait.:moped:

Don't worry your not alone, I always have the Disney Itch, but I don't always seem to have the Disney Money....;) :rotfl:

I had also promised myself, actually I promised my DH that we would not go this year. We'll I got that Itch and DH finally caved so we're going back. :yay:

pirate: Glad I'm not the only one... Maybe its something to do with spring being right around the corner. :confused3 I am on the prowl for our next vacation :surfweb:

We are going in June. I haven't been there in 10+ years and am more excited going now at 30 yrs of age then I was at 20. :) It will be a first time for my DH and hoping he falls in luv with it so we can come back again soon!

Right now as we are in full plan & save mode he is questioning "is it really worth spending this much $$?...You know we could go on a cruise or go to an island for less." So I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that he is smitten by all the Diz magic and we can return again next year!! Maybe Tinkerbell will sprinkle him with some dust!! :)

The problem is the more often you go, the worse it gets!!:confused3 I have been for the last four summers in a row and then this past summer I took an 11 day trip with 8 members of my family. Then the holidays came around and I said "I've never been during the holidays....I sure would love to see the decorations". The next thing I knew I had booked a trip in December. Then I started thinking about the fact that I've never been during the Flower and Garden Show. Now I have a trip booked for April!!! Be careful.....it gets out of control.:laughing:

The problem is the more often you go, the worse it gets!!:confused3 I have been for the last four summers in a row and then this past summer I took an 11 day trip with 8 members of my family. Then the holidays came around and I said "I've never been during the holidays....I sure would love to see the decorations". The next thing I knew I had booked a trip in December. Then I started thinking about the fact that I've never been during the Flower and Garden Show. Now I have a trip booked for April!!! Be careful.....it gets out of control.:laughing:

LOL---I believe you!! Although I'm certain my DH was put me in check REAL quick!! Not to mention the pocketbook would not be having that!

Try some Desatin cream! It works great on Diaper rash, I might work for your Disney itch! Doctor approved!

Does anyone else get this feeling- I miss disney world terribly and I just came back from a trip this past December.

Alright - Im only going to say this once.....

WDW is CRACK!!

:rotfl:

I was there September of 06 - Just back from a January mini-trip....going again in Sept - and (this is when you know you need rehab) Im planning a January after that one too! :yay:

Yeah - just like Britney and her rehab fiasco's.... I told myself "no more" and I booked another trip the day we returned. :confused3

I have stopped trying to fight it. :rolleyes1

Oh, you mean the itch that goes along with nearly crying 'cuz you want to go back so badily!?!?:goodvibes

DH said we could go to Disney again but our next "big" vacation is to go see the rocks.... uh, I mean the Grand Canyon :laughing:

49 more days till we are at POP :wizard:

I am so happy to have found kindred souls! :rotfl:

I went through withdrawal between 1998-2003. Now it's been since Sept 2004 and I am obsessively planning a trip for this Sept. :woohoo:

I really shouldn't be so obsessive about it - my poor 4-yr-old is going to have a breakdown when it takes so long for Sept to get here. I try to wait until he's in bed to look at all these sites, but it's hard!

Claire

Hi everyone Well I am addicted as well but the problem I have is two fold I love Disney and would spend every vacation there if I could :love: …. U ask why I can’t why I shouldn’t:love: .. well my dw doesn’t want to dw wants some where different:confused3 :confused3 Me I want to do the food and wine party or the flower and garden party but I promised:sick: we would go some where different so i find the other proplem:rolleyes1 I cant do any thing but plan a disney trip:surfweb: I guess dw is going to have to plan this one herself :sad2: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter