Getting Started with DVC

kkellyhome

Earning My Ears
Hi - We just got back from a great few days in Orlando and now we are looking for ways to get back there.

We are interested in learning more about DVC and if it is a good idea. I spoke with someone at Disney and she indicated when you buy from Disney you have a 40 year deed to the property. Is this also the case when you buy on the resale market? I am trying to understand the process of buying points etc. I have started looking at the FAQs but I am interested in learning as much as we possibly can...

Welcome to the DIS.

Read the DVC board every day for a while and you will get alot of very good information. I bought into DVC about a year ago. This board is the biggest source of DVC information on the web.

hi and welcome to the board: did you send for your video and information kit? that will help somewhat. also, feel free to post any questions on this board; there are a lot of knowledgable people here to help you. all ownership interests with dvc expire on 12/31/2042 if that helps to answer your first question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter