Getting Stamps for Postcards in Disney?

cajunprincess

DIS Veteran
Is there a place in WDW that I can get a stamp to send a postcard? I'm wanting to send one to my DH's grandparents while we are there, and our post office is out of postcard stamps (they are waiting to reorder until the price goes up :rolleyes: ).

Thanks for the help!

Stamps are available at various shops throughout the parks and resorts. Ask at Guest Relations if you're in a park, or at the Front Desk / Concierge at the Resort. Most of the Resort gift shops have them; and there's at least one location in each park that has them.

:earsboy:

We were able to get a stamp for our postcard at our resort gift shop at Coronado when we were there last January

If you're staying at a resort, pick them up there. They can be a little out of the way in the parks, not all shops have them. In fact, I don't remember which park it was, but one park only had one shop that had stamps, and it took the CM about 15 minutes to find them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter