Getting ready to leave in apprx 1 MONTH!

Goofy22

DIS Veteran
:cool1: HI! Everyone! I am getting ready to leave for Disney in apprx a month! I was just curious since we haven't been there in apprx 3years! Anything we should know or do? Any good tips for Packing or anything? Please help! We'll be there 9 days and I want to do as much as possible and have a great time!
Traveling in our group will be Me 33, DH 34, DD 11, DS 6 ,MIL 57

Thanks!

Do you have ADR's done? You will need them for sit down dinners/lunches.
I pack for 4 days and do laundry on day 3 and 6 of a 9-10 day trip. Make sure you have some glow in the dark items...just seems like less people will bump in to you :sunny: . If you don't have a packing list, I think there is a great one on http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/forgot.htm. Hoping you have a great trip. :cool1:

What a great list! Thanks it was much appreciated! I just found out today the airline cancelled my flight to MCO! I am po'd but more so upset because I got such a great deal! They said the flight didn't have a certain number of people so it was cancelled do to gas prices etc.... So that was just the flight there the return flight is supposedly still happening! I asked the girl how positive that was? She told me it was! It stinks because I changed my trip dates do to such great airfare prices!!! So it takes 72 hours for the credit to go thru and southwest has a great deal right now for that dates hopefully the date and time will still be there in 72hrs! This totally stinks!!! I shouldve went with SW from the get go like I was going to!!!

canwegosoon said:
Do you have ADR's done? You will need them for sit down dinners/lunches.
I pack for 4 days and do laundry on day 3 and 6 of a 9-10 day trip. Make sure you have some glow in the dark items...just seems like less people will bump in to you :sunny: . If you don't have a packing list, I think there is a great one on http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/forgot.htm. Hoping you have a great trip. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter