Getting pizza from Food court on DDP

quadsthen1

Mouseketeer
I noticed on the pdf that explains the Dining plan it says that pizza delivered to your room takes 2 table service entitlements. What if you just walk up to the food court and order a pizza, not to be delivered? Anyone know how that works on the DDP? and how many credits it takes?

We always pay OOP for the pizza since it is relatively cheap and it leaves a credit open for a good lunch or an extra dinner somewhere else.

I read on another thread that if you pick up the pizza, its only 2 CS credits. But I have not tried this myself.

Maggie

I haven't used the CS credits but this is what you get: one pizza, two drinks and two desserts on the DDP.

I spent a lot of time at the pizza area at POP and they wanted the guest to go through the till and use their CS credits and bring the receipt to them at the pizza station-then they will make the pizza. Double check that this is the same when you arrive at the food court-there is usually a floor manager out during busy times.

I read on another thread that if you pick up the pizza, its only 2 CS credits. But I have not tried this myself.

Maggie

I haven't used the CS credits but this is what you get: one pizza, two drinks and two desserts on the DDP.

I spent a lot of time at the pizza area at POP and they wanted the guest to go through the till and use their CS credits and bring the receipt to them at the pizza station-then they will make the pizza. Double check that this is the same when you arrive at the food court-there is usually a floor manager out during busy times.

Thank you both so much. I was really hoping it would only be CS credits. We are going into the parks on our check out day as well as our check in day, so trying to stretch our credits a bit. All 7 of us can eat off of 2 pizzas, so that's a savings of 3 credits. Thank you so much.

Sometimes we order from Giordano's (authentic chicago-style) and they will deliver to Pop. One pizza feeds 3 or 4 of us with leftovers and it's under $20.

Thank you both so much. I was really hoping it would only be CS credits. We are going into the parks on our check out day as well as our check in day, so trying to stretch our credits a bit. All 7 of us can eat off of 2 pizzas, so that's a savings of 3 credits. Thank you so much.

Sometimes we order from Giordano's (authentic chicago-style) and they will deliver to Pop. One pizza feeds 3 or 4 of us with leftovers and it's under $20.

Oooh, I wonder if it's like the 'real' Giordano's that I grew up on?!?

Do they deliver to anywhere other than the POP? Where are they located?

Just wanted to mention that they will use 2 adult CS credits.

We just got back from our 7 night stay w/DDP. If you go to the food court, a large pizza w/ 2 drinks and 2 deserts is charged as 2 CS. (NOTE: system does not actually track adult vs. child CS)

This was a life saver on the day that we wore ourselves out at Animal Kingdom and bailed on our BOMA reservations. We went straight to the hotel, kids got right in the pool, and dad came back with pizzas and drinks/treats for all. We had a nice pool-side dinner. :-)

They are one and the same. They deliver all over WDW. You can check out the Girodano's website for locations in Kissimmee that will deliver.

Oooh, I wonder if it's like the 'real' Giordano's that I grew up on?!?

Do they deliver to anywhere other than the POP? Where are they located?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter