Getting onto the DVC website?

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
I am jhaving trouble getting on the DVC website. I have been on the site before but can't get on now.
It says I am already logged onto another Disney site. I went to the main site and logged off and then tried to get back to the DVC sign on site using the search but they kept saying they couldn't find the DVC.
How can I get to it? Has anyone else run into this?

Just jumped on real quick to make sure the site is working. I had no problem at all. Sorry I don't know the answer. What web browser are you using? The site seems to have problems with browsers other than Explorer.

Are you using a laptop? I had this problem last year with my laptop and found out it is very common. There is some kind of glich with the site and it llets you put in your user name and password but then says error on the bottom of the page. I had to delete my user from the computer and set up a new one. Real pain but now it works.

good luck
Judy:surfweb:

I am jhaving trouble getting on the DVC website. I have been on the site before but can't get on now.
It says I am already logged onto another Disney site. I went to the main site and logged off and then tried to get back to the DVC sign on site using the search but they kept saying they couldn't find the DVC.
How can I get to it? Has anyone else run into this?

Don't know what browser you are using, but I use Safari and have to reset my cache every time I want to use the dvcmember.com site. It's a real pain!:confused3

I had that message once also, but I just clicked the sign on button place again and it took me there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter