Getting needs met for Pop Century

indy4192

Earning My Ears
Okay, got my vacation package booked, paid for and back from AAA travel. Fly out October 1 for 6 days/5nights. Got a 4 DMW ticket pack as we are going to Sea World on Day 5. My questions are:

1. The travel agent said that with getting the package deal, my park tickets will be coded onto my hotel room card/key once I get there. If this is so? What happens if by chance you lose your room key?

2. I would like to get a smoking room in either the 50's or 90's wing, how tough is that and how do I make that request?

3. I heard disney offers medical fridges for rooms, how do I get one for my room?

4. On average, checking in on a sunday afternoon, about how long does check in take?

indy4192 said:
Okay, got my vacation package booked, paid for and back from AAA travel. Fly out October 1 for 6 days/5nights. Got a 4 DMW ticket pack as we are going to Sea World on Day 5. My questions are:

1. The travel agent said that with getting the package deal, my park tickets will be coded onto my hotel room card/key once I get there. If this is so? What happens if by chance you lose your room key?

You tell teh front desk, they cancel the lost one and print a new one. Your park pass info is stored in teh computer.

2. I would like to get a smoking room in either the 50's or 90's wing, how tough is that and how do I make that request?

Your TA should make that request in advance. You can reiterate it at check-in. Keep in mind it is ONLY a request and may not be met.

3. I heard disney offers medical fridges for rooms, how do I get one for my room?

Ask at check-in. The medical fridges at many resorts are the size of a shoe box, so if you plan on using it to store anything but medication you should plan on renting one.

4. On average, checking in on a sunday afternoon, about how long does check in take?

It really varies by season and the ebb and flow. If a tour group, DME bus, etc. shows up just before you, it could be up to an hour. Conversely you might walk right up to the desk with no wait.

Anne

Good questions ..I really wish I made a request for a specific section but I didnt ...Hope we get a decent room as we have to have connecting rooms ...
:grouphug: We have a large family ...
We'll be there the same time as you , arriving on the 30 th.
Have a Magical Trip @ :wizard:
Amy~
event.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter