getting my 3 year old in for free

tunieboo

Earning My Ears
Hi! I am making a trip to Universal in 2 weeks with my parents, hubby, and three girls 8,6,and 3. My three year old just made 3 two months ago. She is only 36 inches and won't be able to ride all the good stuff ex. back to the furure, spiderman and MIB. Do you think I could pass her off as a 2 year old and get her in free? I don't wanna cheat but it would help with the expense. Thanks!!!

Michelle

What is the height requirement for MIB? I thought it was higher than 36, but I could be wrong there...

Same with Spiderman, isn't that 42 as well? Just guessing..

My daughter is 42 inches EXACTLY, and she was measured quite a bit!

I don't think the CMs would put you on the spot and give you a hard time if you said your daughter is still only 2 years old, because they are told to give the customer the benefit of the doubt to avoid a scene. You would get away with it.
But how would you feel if she heard you tell them she's 2 and she knows she's 3?
This is a tempting thing to do, I know because I wanted to do the same thing with my son. And many people do it. I guess my conscience got the better of me and I just paid the price.

And of course there's the, "She's only 2 years old." and the child pipes up, "But Mommy, I just turned 3!!!". Out of the mouths of Babes!!!! :smooth:

Originally posted by Cindy B
What is the height requirement for MIB? I thought it was higher than 36, but I could be wrong there...

Same with Spiderman, isn't that 42 as well? Just guessing..

My daughter is 42 inches EXACTLY, and she was measured quite a bit!
MIB's height = 42". Spider-Man = 40". JP River Adventure = 42". Popeye & Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges = 42"

Hi everyone and thanks for posting. I have decided just to buy all of us season passes considering they are just 10.00 more than 5 day passes. I am going to buy 3 year old one also considering we'll be going in the summer also. Do you know if they get any cheaper than 99.00? just wondering?

My daughter (petite) just turned 3 in August and we're travelling in Oct. As tempting as it would be to save the money on passes and dining, I just didn't think it was a good example to show her a 'lie' by claiming she's two. Also, she's so dang proud of being big Three! I believe in what comes around goes around, so bought the 3 and up passes for everyone. Some things just are not worth it in the long run.

Thanks for posting the question, and for people's feedback. I think you're doing the right thing..

Bravo to you for your decision!!!

I know what it's like to have a 3 year old who's proud of something and I've had a few embarrassing moments due to that fact. I sure some of you out there know what I mean!!! :smooth:

the $99.00 deal is as good as it gets except for the special they had earlier this year with a loosing Universal scratch off ticket. MsDis got ours for 159 for the first year and the second year for free. :smooth:

I'm going to get the 99.00 ones for me and the kids and the 159.00 for my hubby so we can use the free parking and the resturant discounts. We figured that the parking for the 5 days we are going will be 40.00 and then more if we go back during the summer. I'm sure we will get our moneys worth. Thanks for all the advice again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter