• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting in the Mood for Disney!

michelle06

DIS Veteran
Ok, so I'm already in the mood! But so excited - we just bought tickets to Dare to Dream - Disney on Ice! I think I bought the tickets for me, but we are surprising dd. I've never been to any ice show like this and always wanted to go. Gearing up for our trip in June and totally have Disney on the brain! I go to bed thinking of plans! Had to share my excitement.

Join da club! I think most of us are "always" in the mood!

Have fun!

In the mood; what a great name for a song. :cool1: I'm in a Disney mood 24/7 although every now and then it is more Grumpy than Happy. :)

I know what you mean!! We are going tomorrow to the Disney on Ice show in our area, it is The Treasure Trove one. I can't wait! It is definitely going to get us in the Disney mood for our upcoming trip in a few weeks!!! :banana:

In the mood; what a great name for a song. :cool1: I'm in a Disney mood 24/7 although every now and then it is more Grumpy than Happy. :)

In the mood was an old Glenn Miller song from the 30's, boy am I old to know that.

Anyway, one of the ways we get into the disney mood in right before the trip we watch the planning DVD anfter that we're all fired up and ready for the wolrd.

Have a great time! I went to disney on ice about 2 and a half years ago (the incredibles one, I don't remember the exact name of the show). It was awesome! They had scenes with disney attractions, like haunted mansion and I believe the jungle cruise. Definitely puts u in disney spirits. Have fun, and I agree, its always a fun thing to bring disney home to u to put u in the mood :)

Always in the mood :love: I have been listening to Reedy Creek Radio.. kinda weird this time we are not telling the kids until we get in the car on the way to the airport... so the our conversation has been in code :laughing:

Yes! Yes! I can relate! This weekend we are seeing Disney on Ice:100 Years of Magic. Knowing that it's coming up in a few days has upped my Disney mood exponentially (of course I'm always in the Disney mood though), and I feel like it will hold us until our trip this summer!

Have fun surprising your dd! Enjoy the Disney magic! :)

We too are going to the Dare to Dream show in March and then we have a trip to WDW planned for mid-October. I totally have Disney on the brain 24/7, October can't come soon enough!!!!!! Enjoy your show and your trip!

Our family went to Disney on Ice's "Dare to Dream" for my daughter's 6th birthday. It was wonderful and it definitely got us all in the Disney mood! Hope you enjoy it!:goodvibes

My DH can't wait until our son is old enough to go to a Disney on Ice! He's just 6 months old now. We have been getting in the mood by watching one Disney movie a week, and then the day before we go we will watch the planning DVD from a few years ago - the host's name is Erin, it's our favorite planning DVD, it's so much fun!

Reading everyone's excitement is so much fun. Disney cannot come soon enough. And after it's over, I don't know if I'll be able to wait to go back! Can't wait to see the ice show!

I am always in the mood to visit Disney World, but especially in the winter. I am not a fan of cold weather at all...it's so depressing for me. I may have that seasonal depression..who knows?! Anyway, I am counting down to spring break...Disney World here I come!

Ok, so I'm already in the mood! But so excited - we just bought tickets to Dare to Dream - Disney on Ice! I think I bought the tickets for me, but we are surprising dd. I've never been to any ice show like this and always wanted to go. Gearing up for our trip in June and totally have Disney on the brain! I go to bed thinking of plans! Had to share my excitement.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'm so excited for you - you're all going to LOVE IT!!! We went last month, and IMHO this is by far one of the best I've seen. If your dd is a Rupenzel fan she will be on top of the world (and if she's not a fan this will make her one)! I don't want to ruin it for you, but I'll just say she really does have a way with her hair! Have a blast!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'm so excited for you - you're all going to LOVE IT!!! We went last month, and IMHO this is by far one of the best I've seen. If your dd is a Rupenzel fan she will be on top of the world (and if she's not a fan this will make her one)! I don't want to ruin it for you, but I'll just say she really does have a way with her hair! Have a blast!

Thanks for the review. She does love Rapunzel. She's currently in the process of growing "Rapunzel hair". She has a good chance as she was born with long hair and it grows easily. It's a good color for Rapunzel as well. Sounds like she will love this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter