• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting in line for the Candlelight Procession

TheWeasel

Mouseketeer
We have the dinner package for the 6:45 show. What time should we anticipate getting in line? Thanks

I was wondering the same thing. We have the dinner package for the 6:45 show next Friday. Isn't the package supposed to guarantee you seating? I certainly don't want to have to get into line 2 hours ahead of time. That is the whole reason I got the package - so I wouldn't have to entertain the kids for that long in line!

If you have the package you will have a seat, but they sell lots of packages.

Just there tonight 12/2... Had planned to get in line 545-6 for 645 but got held up at dinner and crowds getting through world showcase. We were finally in line around 615 with tons of people behind us and plenty of time to spare... On a NPH night.

We have the dinner package for the 6:45 show. What time should we anticipate getting in line? Thanks

We had a dinner package this past Friday for the processional at 8:15. We got in line just a little after 7 and had good seats. 45-60 minutes ahead of time should suffice! :santa:

We walked up about 10 minutes before they started letting guests in. Yes, 2 or 3 countries back but not long standing time. We were towards the back but we had great seats. Tip: we had 2 little ones and we got a seat with a space in front of it with trees and it allowed them a little freedom while we waited for the show to start.

We got in line about 40 minutes before. The very long line made us panic initially but we made friends with another couple in line and they assured us we would have no issue getting a seat. We were about halfway back in the center.
Loved the show!

Last year we got in line about 45 minutes early and had seat about 2/3 back. For the 5pm show would you recumbent 45 minutes early again?

Keep in mind as others have posted that this program is not really about the visual. If you have a seat anywhere, it will be good. I found myself closing my eyes and just listening. It is wonderful!
:goodvibes

How soon before the show do they let you in?

We had vouchers for the 12/1, 5 p.m. showing with NPH and the line was L-O-N-G! We got in line about 45/50 minutes before showtime and the end of the line was nearing Morocco. However with that being said, we were still able to grab good seats - - about 10 rows back on the side since others were going for middle even if it meant further back. It seemed that the line started moving about a half-hour before showtime.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter