getting groceries delivered

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
has anyone used any service to get groceries delivered to the resort? we have used garden grocer before but apparently they don't deliver to Universal.

That's unfortunate - we used Garden Grocer to deliver to RPR when we visited last year, but I guess their policies have changed.

There is another service that others have mentioned here on the boards, but I can't think of the name right now - I'm sure someone else will chime in with the answer! :)

since i don't use delivery service, not sure

i will try to search and see what i can find on this.

if i can locate a name, i will post it here.

i read thru threads daily and hope i can find something over the next few days before i leave for orlando.

We just got back from 8 days at RPR and we ended up using Amazon Now. It was fast...really fast! Like under an hour for the "free" (but we tipped the drive $5.00) delivery that was supposed to take 1-3 hours. They had a great selection of dairy, frozen, staples and pantry items. We will continue to use them in the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter