• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

getting frustrated!!!

dean556

Can't wait to get back
I am on the phone with disney right now and they are saying I have a ressie but I dont have a room?????The Cm is saying they cant change anything about my ressie. All I am trying to do is add the Dining plan. I was told way back that I could as long as it was withing 5 days of check in. grrrrrrrr :confused3

dean556 said:
I am on the phone with disney right now and they are saying I have a ressie but I dont have a room?????The Cm is saying they cant change anything about my ressie. All I am trying to do is add the Dining plan. I was told way back that I could as long as it was withing 5 days of check in. grrrrrrrr :confused3
did you try telling them you want to add the dinning plan. if you can not ask if you can add it when you check in at the hotel. because it is close to you getting there do to price they may not do it over the phone but in person and charge it to your card but it should not matter you should be able to give that info over the phone have a great trip

well I got the DP added finally after an hour on the phone. from my understanding they over booked the hotel I had a ressie but no room

Don't worry. It will all turn out ok, maybe you will get sprinkled by pixie dust and get a free upgrade. :thumbsup2

Nevermind... should have looked at Ticker.. Looks like we could have the same situation as we are scheduled at Pop for the same time.

I don't understand, if you have a reservation, they have to put you somewhere...don't they??

Yes lets hope so It just scared me this is our first trip and I have worked hard on planning everything I want everything to go smoothly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter