Getting from WDW to Port Canaveral

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
We are planning a cruise next February and I’m wondering if there is still a Disney Cruise Line bus that takes you from Boardwalk to Port Canaveral. It’s been a long time since we last did this and I know there have been many transportation changes made. Thanks for any help.

Yes, there are DCL buses from WDW resorts to the Port. There is a charge for it but I don't recall the price per person off hand.

$39 pp each way; but well worth it if you are staying on WDW property. DCL makes the process very smooth. You get a note asking you to place your bags outside your room the morning of the bus trip with DCL tags on them, then you check in with others going on the cruise with a DCL rep., get on the bus and go. You do not have to pick a PAT - DCL arranges it for you, and you get there fairly early using the transfers. Last time we went they asked us to have bags at our door by 7 a.m.; check in at 8:15 a.m. and we were on the bus by 9 or so. We were on the ship by 11:15.

What's nice is you don't have to pick a PAT, so no need to check in right at midnight when your window opens up. You can do it at your leisure.

Just call your travel agent or DCL and have them add the transfers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter