Getting from *** to ASMu

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
Is there a walking path? I booked most of a family at ASMU and then two parts of the family at ASSp b/c ASMu was full.

There is not a walking path, but it isn't far at all. Just walk across the parking lot that is between the two resorts. We used the Sports bus a few times when we stayed at Music because the line was shorter.

I agree with the PP it's a very easy walk but no path that I know of. Music is the middle one of the three. Because the All Stars are sister resorts you can pool hop among them when you're staying there. We like staying at Music and visiting Sports and Movies.

Last year we stayed in Jazz 2 and I swear the parking lot was closer to Sports than Music. It all feels like one big resort, basically the parking lots at 2 and 11 (Jazz buildings) are shared and are the closest distance between to Sports and Movies respectively from Music.

Just as an FYI - the closest Sports rooms would be in the Home Run Hotel buildings (baseball). I would book standard at Sports and request the baseball section for the shortest walking distance between the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter