Getting from restaurant to kids clubs efficiently on Dream

ldietiker

Disney dreaming...
Another thread about dining at the restaurants during the early seating and then transferring kids to the clubs made me think of this question -- How would you recommend getting from the Animator's Palate to the kids club as quickly and efficiently as possible? If we go to the nearest stairs and elevators from deck 3 to deck 5, it does not look like the hallways will connect. Do we need to go all the way to the midship stairs?

Also, I'm assuming that the easiest route from the royal palace and enchanted garden are the midship elevators and stairs. Is that correct?

Any advice about this is appreciated! :goodvibes

Having done just that--taken a child from dinner to the kids club, it is actually quite easy.

From Animator's--just exit the restaurant and walk down the hallway to mid-ship, then take the elevators or stairs to deck 5. It will take less than 5 minutes round trip! It's really not that far! We found the distance from the front elevators/stairs to mid-ship was much longer than aft to mid-ship.

From Enchanted Garden or or Royal Palace--take mid-ship elevators or stairs to Deck 5. Easy!

Enjoy your cruise! :)

Hi -- thanks for the info! Was my reading of deck 5 correct then? Is there not a connection from the back of the boat to the kids clubs? :confused3

Yes the hallways connect. It doesn't look like it on the map but you can go from forward to aft in the same hallway on deck 5.

Any chance you could give me the link for the original thread about early dining and getting kids to the clubs? Very interested, as we have main seating. TIA!

Another thread about dining at the restaurants during the early seating and then transferring kids to the clubs made me think of this question -- How would you recommend getting from the Animator's Palate to the kids club as quickly and efficiently as possible? If we go to the nearest stairs and elevators from deck 3 to deck 5, it does not look like the hallways will connect. Do we need to go all the way to the midship stairs?

Also, I'm assuming that the easiest route from the royal palace and enchanted garden are the midship elevators and stairs. Is that correct?

Any advice about this is appreciated! :goodvibes

You can access the clubs from the aft elevators/stairs, no problem. I would take the aft stairs (otherwise you will be doubling back) for AP. For RP and EG, the midship ones would be used.

There are two entrances for the clubs (one says Oceaneers Club, one says Oceaneers Lab, with the Lab entrance being farther aft, if I recall correctly) but the clubs are connected so you can use either one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter