Getting from Port of Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport

SnowWhite2

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have info on getting from the Port of Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport after a cruise? Does DCL run buses there? I didn't think so but I thought I would ask.

I had a good, if frighteningly fast, experience with SAS shuttle about two weeks ago, the opposite direction. It was $15 a person. I couldn't believe how fast they got me from my FLL hotel to PoM, but they made use of the carpool lane.

Not affiliated.

We are flying in the night before the cruise to FLL and taking a hotel shuttle to the hotel. The next morning, we have QLS booked and it was $12 per person (we have 6 people). They will pick us up at our hotel. They have good reviews, and I got there name off here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter