Getting from OKW to Beach Club

Gumbatman

Earning My Ears
We are staying at OKW and have brunch reservations at the Beach Club, at 10:30.

I was thinking get to Epcot at opening, do Soarin' and the other ones that fill up fast and then get to brunch and then go back to Epcot.

Since we are staying at OKW, should be take the cars back and forth or are we better off with the bus service - or maybe a combination?

Thank you for the input.

We are staying at OKW and have brunch reservations at the Beach Club, at 10:30.

I was thinking get to Epcot at opening, do Soarin' and the other ones that fill up fast and then get to brunch and then go back to Epcot.

Since we are staying at OKW, should be take the cars back and forth or are we better off with the bus service - or maybe a combination?

Thank you for the input.

Take the bus or the car.
Since you will be at Epcot before and after your brunch, how you
get to Epcot won't have any bearing on your plan.

Walk between Beach Club and Epcot via the International Gateway-

DHS-Epcot-IG_081908.jpg

Yes, that's definitely a good plan. Go to Epcot early and ride a couple of the busier rides in Future World, then walk over to Beach Club via the International Gateway. I would allow at least 15 minutes to get over there from Future World.

If it was me I'd just take the bus. We only take our car when we are heading directly to a resort. Since you are headed to EPCOT first you'll have just the one trip...no connections.

Robo,

For some reason, I didn't see that map the first time.

Thank you for including that. I really appreciate it! :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter