Getting from Epcot to/from Wilderness Lodge

Toulouse

Ladies don't start fights but they can finish them
Which is the fastest way?

We could take a bus from Epcot to WL, however I'm thinking taking the monorail from Epcot to MK then the boat from MK to WL would be more fun.

Would it take much longer to do the monorail/boat combo through MK than it would to just get a bus from Epcot to WL?

We're going to be going one way or the other because we have Whispering Canyon reservations and will be at Epcot that day.

Thanks!

EDIT - Should have posted this in the Transportation forum... could someone move it there for me? Thanks :)

I would think it would take at least an hour (probably more) to take the monorail from Epcot then boat to WL. You would have to take the monorail to TTC. Get off and switch monorails, ride around to the MK, get off monorail and walk to the boat dock, wait for boat to WL, ride boat to WL.

The bus would be much quicker, IMO.

We found it quicker to take the bus. If you have the time, and want the "experience" of the monorail and boat ride you can either take the monorail to the MK and then the boat, or you can take the monorail to the Contemporary and there is a boat that runs from there to the WL also. Have fun!

Thanks a lot guys - we might do the monorail/boat combo on the way back from our late lunch, that way we won't have to rush. Appreciated the help and advice though, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter