Getting from ASMU to AKL

Yes, you would have to get an AKL bus from a theme park, but I wanted to mention that if you are going to do a late dinner at AKL, it is like a $10 dollar cab ride from there back to ASMU!...

After a long day of parks and downpours, this was a life (sanity) saver!:rotfl:

yes, you would have to get an akl bus from a theme park, but i wanted to mention that if you are going to do a late dinner at akl, it is like a $10 dollar cab ride from there back to asmu!...

After a long day of parks and downpours, this was a life (sanity) saver!:rotfl:

ditto!!!!

I would opt for a taxi. When ever we have an ADR that early, it's a taxi for us. If it were us we would not take a chance on the bus running long and missing our ADR.

We stayed at ASMu at the end of June/beginning of July and had 7:55am reservations at Boma. We mentioned that to the bus driver for AK and he drove us right to the lodge after dropping others at the park. Never hurts to ask!

We stayed at ASMu at the end of June/beginning of July and had 7:55am reservations at Boma. We mentioned that to the bus driver for AK and he drove us right to the lodge after dropping others at the park. Never hurts to ask!

Although that was extremely generous of the bus driver, I don't believe they are actually supposed to do that but like you said it never hurts to ask.

Me personally I don't think I would take that chance because some bus drivers are not as generous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter