Getting fresh (krispy treats, that is)

2vets

Addicted since 1971
With the Main Street Confectionary going onto the "rehab" list in just a few days, we are panicked about getting our krispy treat fix at the end of April. Having read somewhere that the con"faux"tionary/stand-in location at MK will be selling mainly wrapped items, it seems critical to specify that we're not after pre-packaged ones (though admittedly, I have sunk to that level once or twice and will do it if I have to). We are after the fresh stuff.

I feel certain many of you share our concern.

I'm most interested in those that might be located in the MK-Contemporary Resort area (Bayview Gifts?) but it's critical that we have a fresh KT backup plan. I recall seeing glorious caramel ones at Karamel-Kuche in Epcot...

Thanks!

Is Big Top Treats open now? I’ve gotten fresh ones there, with mini M&Ms.
It’s still listed as closed, but that’s a great point, I’d forgotten that they sell more than cupcakes;).

I hear ya!!! In December I caved and bought a pre-packaged one and it was hard and didn’t taste as delicious as usual. I ended up chucking it. 🙁

I feel you on this! Those fresh crispies are my favorite treat to get while down there. Hope they have them somewhere! I know CR for sure because I got some from there last month. Zuri’s in AK maybe?
Agreed. Absolutely abhor the prepackaged stuff. 🤢

We’ve been twice in the last 6 months, and the Confectionery didn’t have fresh krispie treats either time. Just the gross prepackaged ones.
We searched everywhere, and the only spot we could find one was at Boardwalk Bakery.

We got cute bunny tails krispy treats from the main gift store in the contemporary yesterday they were delicious. They sell the decorated apples and such there too. They repurposed the Mickey ear ones for Easter.

We got cute bunny tails krispy treats from the main gift store in the contemporary yesterday they were delicious. They sell the decorated apples and such there too. They repurposed the Mickey ear ones for Easter.
Thank you sooooo much!!!! Yay!!! We’re not there for a few more weeks so the bunnies may be replaced, but I’m so hoping they have freshies of one kind or another there!!!

Thank you sooooo much!!!! Yay!!! We’re not there for a few more weeks so the bunnies may be replaced, but I’m so hoping they have freshies of one kind or another there!!!
They have a whole goodies display case every looked so yummy!

Last I checked (February), The Confectionary wasn't making fresh ones. They have only been selling the prepackaged one since reopening. I don't eat the packaged one, and really miss them! I didn't check anywhere else..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter