Getting fastpass for Radiator Springs at dark

sarahgirl

Mouseketeer
My friends and I want to get a fastpass to ride RSR in the dark this Sunday. We also are planning on riding RSR in the morning using the single rider line. Do you think it would be better if we headed straight to RSR and rode it in the SRL and then went and got fastpasses for later on in the evening or do you think we should be in line the first thing when it opens at 9AM and when we get to the front of the line just step to the side and wait until there is a return time past 5 PM (when it gets dark) and then go and ride RSR using the RSL?

We do not have early entry into the parks but do plan on getting there at rope drop.

My friends and I want to get a fastpass to ride RSR in the dark this Sunday. We also are planning on riding RSR in the morning using the single rider line. Do you think it would be better if we headed straight to RSR and rode it in the SRL and then went and got fastpasses for later on in the evening or do you think we should be in line the first thing when it opens at 9AM and when we get to the front of the line just step to the side and wait until there is a return time past 5 PM (when it gets dark) and then go and ride RSR using the RSL?

We do not have early entry into the parks but do plan on getting there at rope drop.

I think you will be fine riding RSR via the single rider line first. I got an evening (8:40-9:40pm) fastpass at about 10:30am this past Saturday and the park opened at 9am that day and I had started my day at Disneyland.

It's going down for refurb starting this sunday.

RSR closes on Monday, not Sunday.
OP, I would ride some rides, and then go back to the FP line about an hour after opening. Daylight savings is Sunday, so it will get darker earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter