Getting Excited!!

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by hcoker1, Sep 15, 2012.

1. hcoker1

hcoker1 Mouseketeer

I know that I still have 5 1/2 months before we go but I'm getting excited for our trip now! I've been booking our ADRs this week so all of my planning is coming together. :woohoo: I've manage to get every reservation I've wanted at a perfect time! So far we have 1900 PF for breakfast (8:00 on Sunday), Be Our Guest (6:15 dinner on Wednesday), Le Chefs de France for lunch (1:15 on Thursday). I can't believe how lucky I've been! Tomorrow I'm going to try to get Ohana for Friday dinner.

I was showing my mom the pictures of the condo we are renting (www.ourvacationhomeneardisney.com) which also added to the excitement.

The only downer is that WestJet changed the day of our direct from Londo flight from Saturday to Friday so we have to fly out of Pearson :headache: but we got almost an extra day because of the timing difference :confused3 so hey, it worked out okay. (but I might need a lot of chocolate to make it through the airport chaos!!)

:coffee:<-- using my Mickey mug too to add to my happiness.

Thanks for listening, had to share with people who "get it" :):)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tower

Tower DIS Veteran

I can relate to your excitement!:cool1:
    8 weeks from right now, we'll be boarding the Disney Magic for another fantastic Disney Cruise! Can't Wait!!!:dance3:

4. Kindigo

Kindigo Canadian Disney Lover!

Yay!!! So excited for you! That condo looks amazing. We just got back from our trip almost two weeks ago now. Gotta love Disney, it is the greatest vacation ever.

5. momtoamulan

momtoamulan Mouseketeer

Wished that was open in the next couple of weeks, when we go..never got Ohana...oh well..we are content with our choices...

6. butterflies114

butterflies114 Earning My Ears

I am super excited for you :) We don't have a trip planned till 2014 so I am living through everyone else here on the DIS.

Enjoy every minute :)

7. tamarabannon

tamarabannon Mouseketeer

We don't go til January and I'm so excited -- we have BOG, Les Chefs de France and 1900 as well!