Getting Even More Excited!

All you less than 20 days away people: JEALOUS AND EXCITED FOR YOU!:lmao::lmao:

We're almost there!
I know this sound crazy but the only other thing that makes me this excited is the last payment being made.

70 days until we leave Australia (going to New York first).

75 days until we arrive at the Wilderness Lodge for 12 nights!! :dance3:

WOW!!
I just realized that not only is my Aug trip under 100 (44 days), but our family trip after that is only 92 days!!!

In 35 days we will be in WDW!!!! 34 days until we leave for the airport, so the vacation actually starts in 34 days... Spending the night since our flight leaves at 7:30am. :yay:

Starting to get all the "stuff" together. Bought the handheld personal fans last week, still need to buy the AA batteries. I try to buy a little each week - the cost of those little things really adds up.

We also start out 30 day count down on Wednesday, which is really fun. The kids and I makes cards for the countdown. DD (14) has 30-21; DS (10) has 20-11 and I always do 10 down. We use index cards and decorate them with Disney stickers and also use colorful Sharpies. It's a lot of fun and everyone looks forward to what the card is going to look like that morning! :)

294761_796777095417_26610295_38308386_1232098801_n.jpg

34 days!!!

I think we are at 37 (my signature will prove me right or wrong....ha ha ha! :) ). All I know is that we are heading down in a little over 5 short weeks and I'm PUMPED!!! :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter