Getting Earl of Sandwich To Go for the next day

Woodmnky

DIS Veteran
We will only have one day at Disney Springs and I want to eat at Wolfgang Puck Express, but DH is sad about missing out on his beloved EoS. Has anyone gotten these sandwiches and saved them for the next day? How do they hold up? I would assume that if you asked for the sauce on the side and chose one with no veggies that it should be fine, but real world experience is appreciated. We both love the Original and would not be upset by eating that for breakfast the next morning.

Depends on how much of picky eater you are. We have gotten Earls for next day all the time (we get them at Disney Downtown in CA). I'm more picky and don't like soggy bread so I like putting them in toaster oven and it's still good. My son who is not picky when it comes to Earls put them in microwave for 30 seconds to a minute and seem to have no problem.

EDIT: I should mention we usually refrigerate our sandwich so that's why we warm it up but if you don't refrigerate them, they should be fine.

Last edited:
We've gotten sandwiches to eat the next day when we drive home. No problems.

We have done this. We bought them our last day to eat on our long plane ride home the next day. We had no way to reheat them but they were still delicious!

If you are driving don't fret EOS is a turnpike food joint. You can grab a sandwich from them on the turnpike.

upload_2016-4-28_16-41-24.png

Living in Fl, I used to always grab a Holiday sandwich for the next day, esp on nights we were heading to Ragland for the evening ;) they held up great and made for delicious breakfast the next day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter