Getting back to TTC after MK AH

George P Burdell II

Earning My Ears
After a regular, non-villains AH event at MK, how will we be able to return to the TTC when the event ends at 1AM?

My DW and I will be attending our first AH event next week and are so excited!

Thanks in advance for the help and for being such a great community!

I went to the AH event last week and they kept the monorail working. They do the stop at the contemporary and then to the TTC

The ferry will be running, but not the monorail. Maybe the previous poster left much earlier than I did last week? At some point they replace the monorail with a bus that says it is a monorail and goes the same places, which I find kind of funny.

The ferry will be running, but not the monorail. Maybe the previous poster left much earlier than I did last week? At some point they replace the monorail with a bus that says it is a monorail and goes the same places, which I find kind of funny.

yes, you are right about that. The AH was from 8 to 11.I left at 10:45.

The Ferry is normally running to the TTC at the end of DAH events. If it is not, bus transportation will be provided.

We left close to 12 (closing time) for our DAH event. The ferry was running, but the monorail was not. We took the ferry. Also, on the way in the tram driver said the tram would be running up to 1:30 am (1.5 hours after close).

Are buses still running from TTC to the resorts at that time of night? We're doing Villains AH in May!

Are buses still running from TTC to the resorts at that time of night? We're doing Villains AH in May!
There are no buses from TTC to the WDW resorts at all.

The WDW resort buses operate at the MK front gates terminal.
And, yes, they will operate to all WDW resorts well past closing time, regardless of when "closing time" occurs.
No guests are left stranded at WDW parks.

Last edited:
There are no buses from TTC to the WDW at all.

The WDW resort buses operate at the MK front gates terminal.
And, yes, they will operate to all WDW resorts well past closing time, regardless of when "closing time" occurs.
No guests are left stranded at WDW parks.
Is TTC just for folks who parked, then? Those staying on property wouldn't have a reason to go there?

Last edited:
1. Is ttc just for folks who parked, then?
2. Those staring on property wouldn't have a reason to go there?
1. Not "just," but in general, yes.
(There are buses to/from Non-WDW resorts there.)
2. Not generally.

Edited to add: Guests wanting to go to Epcot via Monorail would go to the TTC.
The Epcot Monorail terminates at two locations: Epcot station and TTC station.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter