• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting back from Beaches & Cream to CSR

criddla

Mouseketeer
Help! I was able to secure a 10:30 pm reservation for Beaches & Cream and am now trying to figure out how to get back to CSR ... Epcot is open until 11 pm that night - so is it possible to walk to Epcot after we have dessert & take the bus from there ? How late does the magical express run? Is there a better way?

Advice would be appreciated, thanks !

Help! I was able to secure a 10:30 pm reservation for Beaches & Cream and am now trying to figure out how to get back to CSR ...
1. Epcot is open until 11 pm that night - so is it possible to walk to Epcot after we have dessert & take the bus from there ?
2. How late does the magical express run? 3. Is there a better way?

Advice would be appreciated, thanks !
1. You would have to walk through Epcot, so you would have to be done by about 10:45, which is impossible.
2. The magical express only takes you to and from the airport, so that has nothing to do with this. Buses will run until every guest is cleared from the park, but since you won't be able to get back into the park before it closes, it's a moot point.
3. You can transfer at Disney Springs, but it will take about 60 to 90 minutes. Do yourself a favor and take a cab.

You could possibly try walking to Hollywood Studios. It is a little known fact but buses are available until 2 hours after the last park closes. So depending on when other parks close you could possibly catch a bust back from Hollywood Studios.

If you were done by 11:30 I'd say there would be a good chance a nice security guard would let you walk through Epcot but that would mean you would have to be sat exactly on time and order and eat in like 45 minutes to have enough time to walk over to Epcot. Also it requires a nice security guard because some will let you walk through as long as they haven't started clearing past France in (they clear going from america back to the start of world showcase). It isn't a risk I would personally take though.

You could possibly try walking to Hollywood Studios. It is a little known fact but buses are available until 2 hours after the last park closes. So depending on when other parks close you could possibly catch a bust back from Hollywood Studios.
Bus Operations shuts down when the last Guest leaves the park. The drivers are sent home, or sent to help out at a park that's still open.

The only buses coming in are to return Guests from another park to their parked cars. If you happen to be there when one of those buses comes in, and successfully flag it down, the driver might drop you at your resort, or they might just take you back to the park they're currently serving.

Thanks all for your advice. I think a cab is the safest bet..... I am assuming I can just walk over to Beach Club and catch one from there?

Cab or Uber. The Hollywood Studios bus could work... But that is a long walk. 20-30 minutes. Nice walk... But long especially that late at night. Our last stay at beach club I took an Uber to the Winn Dixie for @ $8. I can't imagine CSR would cost more than that. Well worth it for a faster ride back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter