Getting an overnight letter at resort?

Rland8228

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if someone could help me. We leave tomorrow for check in on Friday. One of our cards that we designate towards vacation was expired and they had never sent the new one out or we never received It. So they said they would send it out right away. My question is if I have someone get it at home could they overnight it to Pop century?

TIA

I was wondering if someone could help me. We leave tomorrow for check in on Friday. One of our cards that we designate towards vacation was expired and they had never sent the new one out or we never received It. So they said they would send it out right away. My question is if I have someone get it at home could they overnight it to Pop century?

TIA

Absolutely. I had to do the same when I forgot my debit card once. :headache: My parents overnighted it to me (we were staying at AKL) and there were no problems. I picked it up at the front desk.

Yes. I lost my I'd while on the boardwalk two weeks ago. I had a friend overnight ups($55) and as long as the resort address is exact it will go directly to bell services who will deliver it to the front desk. Make sure that if you do this on a Friday that you have the person sending it ask for Saturday delivery which is why mine was $55 not the $35 they said it normally would be from Buffalo. Good luck!

As I think more about this, can you just give another card for now and have someone express mail the new one? It should get there in 3 days which, depending on your stay, should be plenty of time since the resort won't charge you until checkout if that's what you prefer. This way you can save yourselves 30-50 dollars by not getting overnight service. Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter