• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting an chance to meet 'n' greet Characters

Jasmine2013

Earning My Ears
Hi I'm going this Thursday(21st March) until next Monday(25h March) and want to have an chance to meet 'n' greet as much as the characters as I can in the characters dining cafes and the meet 'n' greet locations. I seen that lots of family's are going with their kids under 12 and 7 years old that either there all ready,be there one or two days before us or the same days as us, how can have the chance to meet 'n' greet the characters without be disappointed and not get to meet 'n' greet because there are too many family's with their kids at the characters dining restaurant and the meet 'n' greet location(with different family's going to meet 'n' greet locations during the time the characters are in the park).

Its a family theme park, so no matter what time you visit, there will be children at DLP with their families.

You'll just have to do what everyone else does when wanting to meet characters - join the queued meet n greet lines, and have character meals where each character comes to your table.

It will be fine :).

I agree with dlpdaft, its a family theme park. I'm sorry but your post sounds really selfish. All guests get the same opportunities to see the characters. It makes no difference if your with children or not.

Yep you will just have to wait in line with everyone else. DW and I waited for 30 mins to see Mickey Mouse at the Meet Mickey Mouse theatre in Fantasyland last week. The live band and cartoons kept us occupied while we waited and it was nice to be inside in the warm for a while.

DW and I still fondly remember the 'Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Too' show when it used to be the Fantasy Festival Stage. What was that song again.. Give a little click?

Duffy had hardly anyone waiting to see him last week poor bear. I'm sure he will be very grateful of a hug by anyone who passes him. He must get lonely.

Duffy had hardly anyone waiting to see him last week poor bear. I'm sure he will be very grateful of a hug by anyone who passes him. He must get lonely.
Oh, poor Duffy :sad: I would have loved to have had my picture taken with him but he was away on his summer holidays last time we were there. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter