Getting a signed card for child with cancer

Gorechick

DIS Veteran
Hi, is there a way to get an official WDW get well card signed by the princesses sent to my son who is battling leukemia? Years ago, on an anniversary trip I received an anniversary card with a photo of a Minnie and Mickey with a message at our hotel. Anyone know who I could contact to find out?

Hi, is there a way to get an official WDW get well card signed by the princesses sent to my son who is battling leukemia? Years ago, on an anniversary trip I received an anniversary card with a photo of a Minnie and Mickey with a message at our hotel. Anyone know who I could contact to find out?

You can get an autographed postcard (with cartoon drawings) if you write to this address:
Walt Disney World Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Or an autographed black and white photo (from Disneyland) if you write to this address:
Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista St
Burbank, CA 91521

This is really meant for kids to write to the characters themselves, but if you'd rather surprise your son I'm sure they would still send one. I don't know how personalised they are though (i.e. they might have a generic message rather than a get well message), although, I wouldn't be too surprised if, being Disney, they did a bit extra for your son.

Sending you lots & lots of pixie dust!

I live right next to the Magic Kingdom and also a CM, and it would be an honor for me to do this......I am going to PM you as well, but wanted to post here as well.

Do you want all of the princesses to sign the card or just specific ones? Do you want any other characters to sign the card?

Hope that he is doing well!

Daniel

I live right next to the Magic Kingdom and also a CM, and it would be an honor for me to do this......I am going to PM you as well, but wanted to post here as well. Do you want all of the princesses to sign the card or just specific ones? Do you want any other characters to sign the card? Hope that he is doing well! Daniel

Thank goodness for people like you.

Pixie Dust to this little one, I hope the princesses card brings the biggest of smiles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter